2020 HYUNDAI PALISADE
The new 2020 Hyundai Palisade clearly evokes design and functionality worthy of Hyundai's flagship SUV, with new levels of all-road, all-weather capability, technology, safety, roominess and efficiency, all packaged in sophisticated design. With plenty of space, comfort and seating for up to 8, the Hyundai Palisade will feature industry first technology and safety that will set new standards for SUVs, and the auto industry. You are also afforded plenty of hauling and towing power thanks to the 3.8L V6 that makes 291 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque - more than the outgoing Santa Fe XL.
- Available Blind View Monitor
- Available Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- Available 2nd- & 3rd-Row Power-folding Seats
- Available In-vehicle Intercom with Kid's Quiet Zone
- Standard One-touch 2nd Row Seat Access
- Standard 2nd Row and available 3rd Row USB Ports
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Available Quilted Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces
- Available 10.25-inch Touchscreen Navigation System
- Available Hands-free Smart Power Tailgate
- Available 2nd- & 3rd-Row Seatbelt Reminder
HYUNDAI SMARTSENSE. PEACE OF MIND, ALL THE TIME.
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist - Standard Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go - Available Safe Exit Assist - Available Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert with BlueLink® Notifications - Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA) - Available Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
BlueLink is Hyundai's available connected car solution designed to simplify vehicle ownership. Access a suite of features with your smartphone or the in-car system to remotely lock, unlock or start your car, set the climate control to cool or heat up the interior, or find the closest gas station. In the event of an accident, it can even send an automatic collision notification and request assistance.
Keep Me Updated.