Murray Hyundai taking precautionary measures amid COVID-19 concerns.
Dear valued customer,
As always, we strive to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation within our property. In the context of the situation with COVID-19, and with an abundance of caution, we have implemented the following measures to minimize the risk to our staff and valued customers:
- We are sanitizing keys and key fobs, touch points on and inside customer vehicles upon arrival for service and again prior to returning to customers, including, but limited to; door handles, steering wheel, shifter, switchgear, etc.
- Continuous sanitization and sterilization of touch points throughout the dealership using an approved COVID-19 sterilization product. These areas include, but are not limited to, door handles, our customer lounge, washrooms, showroom vehicles, desks and chairs
- Our staff are wearing masks, practicing social distancing of two meters while communicating with our guests as well as suspending the practice of shaking hands (don’t worry, we still like you)
- Encouraging our staff to perform proper and frequent hand washing
- Reduced number of staff to ensure safe social distancing throughout our dealership
- Staff that are feeling unwell are instructed to remain at home
- Staff who have recently traveled outside of the province have been instructed to self-isolate for two weeks
- We ask that if you are not feeling well or if you have recently returned from another country or province to please refrain from visiting the store, but to contact us via phone or email with any questions you may have
What customers can do to reduce risk:
- The use of a mask is mandatory when visiting us
- Email, Call, Video Chat or Text us
- Book Service appointments online
- Drop off vehicles for service appointments using our outside dropbox
- Pay for your service appointments from your phone via credit card
What our Sales team can do for you:
- Sales Professionals will email, call, video chat and text with you
- They will take videos of the vehicle(s) you are interested in and send them to you
- They can bring a sanitized vehicle to you for a test drive
- They can deliver the vehicle and bring all necessary paperwork for financing to your home
What our Service team can do for you:
- Our Service Advisors can text, email and call you with updates on your vehicle while it is in service
- Advisors can text or email your invoice for payment via credit card
Going forward if any updates or changes are recommended, we will be sure to keep you advised.
Please feel free to contact us at 204-269-5555 for more information.
We hope that this helps ease your mind as it relates to doing business with us. Together, we will get through this challenging time.
Richard Eccleston - General Manager, Murray Hyundai