Director of First Impressions
Director’s of First Impressions within the Murray Auto Group are second to none. Murray Hyundai Winnipeg is offering an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented individuals as we continue being the number one Hyundai dealer in the province. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit our store. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls and offering administrative support across the organization.
To be successful as a Director of First Impressions, you should have a pleasant personality and be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at our store
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and/or department
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Perform other duties as assigned, such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management and previous experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is a plus
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable mode of transportation
Please submit all resumes to Damien Lavallee, Service Manager, at email@example.com