Important Message from Dan Murray regarding Coronavirus
As a result of the COVID 19 global pandemic, I wanted to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is a top priority of myself and the entire management team at Murray Hyundai. Things are changing daily so the situation is very fluid right now. We are making daily adjustments to the way we do things here at Murray Hyundai to protect everyone’s safety and health.
To keep our workplace clean and safe, we have recently implemented the following:
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be wiped down on the driver touch points to sanitize at the time of drop off and again prior to pick up, including keys.
- Our day cleaner and evening cleaners have been instructed to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership and spend the necessary extra time to do so.
- All staff who have traveled recently are being asked to self isolate for 14 days as per the Government of Canada recommendation.
Our personal transportation is likely more important right now than at any other time. As a result, we want to make it as easy and safe for you to have your vehicle serviced. We would encourage you to take advantage of our drop off service. You can park outside and leave the keys along with servicing instructions in the envelope and drop box located near the entranceway to our body shop. We will service your vehicle, clean it inside and outside, provide online payment option, and arrange for pickup. You don’t have to come into the dealership if you prefer not to.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are not feeling well to refrain from visiting us in an effort keep everyone safe and healthy. If you need us to pick up, we will do our best to accommodate you.
We will update you of any other significant changes.
Be safe out there,
President & General Manager
Tips on how to Shop and Service safely at Murray Hyundai.
What we are doing to keep our work space clean and safe for our staff and customers:
- We are educating our staff on the protocol to work safely, respect distance and take the necessary measures to provide a safe environment and experience for our customers at this time.
- All surfaces are wiped down regularly
- All staff have cleaning products at each of their work stations
- All Key fobs, steering wheels and door handles will be wiped down after each interaction.
- Staff are wearing masks, practicing social distancing and exceptional hygiene
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine in the event of travel and or exposure to COVID.
- Vehicles can be delivered to customers for test drives
- Vehicles requiring service can be dropped off outside using our drop box and then paid for via credit card
What customers can do to reduce risk:
- Shop Online
- Email, Call or Text us
- Book Service appointments online
- Drop off vehicles for service appointments
- Pay for your service appointments via credit card over the phone
What our Sales team will do for you:
- Sales Professionals will email, call and text with you
- They will take videos of the vehicles you are interested and send them to you
- They can bring a sanitized vehicle to your home for a test drive
- They can deliver the vehicle to you and bring necessary paperwork for financing
What our Service team will do for you:
- Our advisors can text, email and call you with updates on your vehicle while in service
- Servicing can be paid for via credit card over the phone
Be Safe, Be Kind, Shop Online
Again, if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19 or are in self isolation, please refrain from coming into the dealership in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.