We're Here to Help.
To our valued Murray Hyundai family, we’re here to help during these unprecedented times. We have worked with a number of our partners to set up new initiatives for those affected by the uncertain environment created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have worked with our financial partners to further assist you with payment deferral options.
- Should your Hyundai vehicle require service, many of our factory-trained technicians remain available with new protective measures in place to help ensure everyone stays safe^.
- We have made lease extensions available.
- We have extended warranty coverage for those whose warranty expires between March 1 and May 31, 2020 until June 30th, 2020‡.
We invite you to explore below to learn more about what support is available to you.
Payment relief options.
If you’ve been affected financially due to COVID-19, we have worked closely with our partners to further assist you.
Customers who are currently leasing their vehicles:
- One-month payment deferral available for existing lease customers.
- A maturity date extension option, where lease customers in self-isolation can delay their vehicle return at the end of term by an additional 30 days to three months.
Please inquire with Hyundai Capital to take advantage of this option:
Customers who are currently financing their vehicles:
- Up to a three-month payment deferral available for existing financing customers. Our banking partners are here to help and will do everything possible to assist you. Many are equipped to offer payment deferrals up to 3 months based on your individual needs.
Please contact your respective loan provider directly to discuss your personal situation and how they can help:
- Royal Bank: 1-800-769-2511
- Scotiabank: 1-800-4SCOTIA (1-800-472-6842)
- TD Auto Finance: 1-866-694-4392
* Please note that our partners are receiving higher than normal call volumes and are doing their very best to serve you.
Should your vehicle require service, we can help.
We are here to support and help those that need to stay mobile during this time. Should your vehicle require service, many of our factory-trained technicians remain available with new protective measures in place to help ensure we all stay safe. These include, but are not limited to:
- Increased frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces (e.g.: door handles, railings, computers, phones, washrooms, seating areas, countertops, writing devices, service counters, etc.).
- Before each vehicle exchange, wiping down contact points to ensure customer safety (e.g. Door handles, seatbelts, steering wheel, gear shift, temperature and audio controls, wiper and indicator stalks, etc.).
- Increased hand sanitizing dispensers and wipes throughout the dealership for customers and staff.
- Technicians working on vehicles will wear gloves at all times and replace them between vehicles.
- Service work orders can be emailed to customers in advance to reduce wait times in dealerships.
- Encouraging the availability of vehicle drop-off services, where possible.
You can book your service online.
Lease extensions are available.
We know that many of our lease customers are approaching their maturity date and we understand if you are unable to return your vehicle because of self-isolation measures. For this reason we have created a maturity date extension option, where lease customers in self-isolation can delay their vehicle return at the end of term by an additional 30 days to three months.
Please inquire with Hyundai Capital for more information on this option:
Warranty coverage extension program.
If you have a new vehicle warranty expiring between March 1st and May 31st 2020, we are pleased to share that we have automatically extended your new vehicle warranty coverage until June 30th, 2020‡. No need to worry, no need to call – it’s already been applied. Please contact your Sales Consultant or call us at 204-269-5555 for full details about the Warranty Coverage Extension Program.